Living independently in the homes they love for a lifetime is the goal of most older adults. With a little help from the experts in home care in Brookfield, WI and the surrounding areas, Rent-A-Daughter can make this objective a reality. We provide customized care that promotes safety, enhanced socialization, and the ability to maintain the lifestyle each person prefers, in the comfort and familiarity of home.
Along with our home care services, we’re happy to provide you with resources that we think you may find helpful. Following are several local Brookfield aging care organizations for you to explore:
- Brookfield Senior Center: The Brookfield Senior Center offers a variety of leisure and recreational activities and events for older adults.
- Aging Programs and Services for Older Adults in Brookfield: The Wisconsin Department of Health Services offers a variety of helpful resources for older adults.
- Brookfield Area Alzheimer’s Association: The Alzheimer’s Association helps those with dementia and their families by providing support, resources, and research.
We begin with a free in-home consultation to explain more about our home care in Brookfield and to determine how we can best help, through a full range of services such as:
- Help with personal hygiene: taking a shower or bath, getting dressed, etc.
- Friendly companionship for conversations, games, exercise, hobbies, etc.
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Transportation to medical appointments and fun outings
- Running errands
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Specialized care for those with dementia
- Medication reminders
- Pop-in services for an hour or less of help
- And more
Often, older adults feel a bit uneasy when first engaging the services of a new caregiver. We help to make this transition comfortable by carefully matching each person with the most compatible caregiver, according to interests, personality type, and more. As a result, a fast and lasting bond develops between the two.
Built on a Foundation of Caring
When it comes to home care services for older adults, trust is perhaps the most crucial component. At Rent-A-Daughter, we go to great lengths to earn and maintain your trust. Locally owned and operated, we have been serving older adults and their families for over 30 years with the award-winning home care they need and deserve. We have cared for our own loved ones at home, and we treat each person in our care with that same level of respect and compassion.
Why Our Brookfield Caregivers Are the Best
Our Brookfield caregivers are truly the cream of the crop. We hire only the most skilled, experienced, and reliable care providers who share in our values and mission – those we would feel comfortable caring for our own family members. We run extensive background and screening checks, and then provide whatever training is needed ongoing to ensure they are fully equipped to provide the highest possible level of care.
Ready to Learn More?
We welcome you to contact us any time to learn more about our Brookfield home care services and to allow us to answer any questions you may have. Call us at 262-754-0550 any time and request your free in-home consultation. For a full list of all of the communities where we provide care, please visit our Locations Served page.